Saturday, September 15, 2007
Thank God for good friends!!
Living the military life isn't always the most comfortable. However, there are some amazing benefits of it. I have met two of the most amazing friends. Tonite we hung out and laughed and talked and just enjoyed being in each others company. I always refer to them as my Japanese girlfriends, because if I said their names people would have the same reaction as I did the first time that I heard them...say that again!! Anyways, they make great tempura and rice and they eat it with BBQ sauce. Our kids get along great also. I couldn't ask for more in a friendship than what they offer; honesty, loyalty, thrustworthyness, laughter, good food, great kids, and they even take their shoes off at the door without reading the sign. Next year is going to come too fast when they will both be leaving and I'm staying. We'll just have to cherish the time that we have together now. Why live for next year when tomorrow is not even in our hands but in our makers. Thanks Chiharu and Yukiko, your great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment