Friday, August 31, 2007
Home again, home again!!
So we arrived back in California on Wednesday evening after a long but uneventful drive. We stopped in southern Texas to see Madalyn's friend who moved away six months ago. The girls had a great time with each other. They have more energy in a day than I have in a year. After a day we were on down the road with our next stop in California to see my dad. He'll be leaving Califrnia to go back home to Missouri tomorrow. It was great to see him. Madalyn sobbed when we had to leave Papa!! Our last stop was at Porto's, my favorite bakery in LA. The Guava and Cream Cheese are out of this world. Can't drive past there without stopping. Thanks Jenn! So now we are back home and plan to stay for a while. We are looking forward to some family and friends coming to visit us now. I missed my friends and my dog and I think my yard really missed me. So it's back to the swing of things...home again, home again, jiggity jig.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment