
but instead I'm dreaming of coffee (the wee little one has NOT been sleeping I think because she's cutting tooth #due)....oh I miss the convenience of picking which Starbucks I'm going to go to....the one on this corner or that corner!! Really I'm not an every day coffee drinker but I do love(ed) a Starbucks once or twice a week. So, as I was shopping on Amazon (my new best friend) this morning I was searching for food and I started thinking about coffee. I remembered the taste of this dreamy coffee I had at THE BEANBAG, a little cafe' my cousins own in Sidney, Montana and Big Train jumped into my mind....PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE...my favorite!! Can't wait until it arrives!! One of the benenfits of living overseas is shopping online!
1 comment:
I wanna sit and drink a cup of this coffee with you! It is absolutely the BEST!
Post a Comment