

So I am going to be honest....I am struugling to love it here...still. I am having a really hard time getting past all the trash, the wastefullness of the environment, the lack of wholesome produce to nourish our bodies, the water from the tap we can't even rinse food with, the stench of burnt trash in the air and apartment living. It's been close to four months since we arrived here and I thought I would have adjusted and accepted but I still haven't. I feel that I have worked too hard to clean my families bodies and to live wholesomely to just throw it away for three years. So....this in all honestly is why I haven't blogged for nearly six weeks!
In other news the girls are growing and thriving! Madalyn has made some good little friends and started in the gifted program at school. She looks forward to those three days a week when she goes to GATE. I am so happy for her that she loves school! Addison is our loveable little baby. She's vocal and getting fun! Crawling and getting into things looks to be in the very near future...eek!
4 comments:
Yay for an update!!! Love the pics and the honesty:) Miss you guys dearly and look forward to our chats when we can coordinate time diffs! Give the girls a squeeze from Aunt Karly:)
Totally understand your issues. Everyday which goes by is one day closer to you being home again (at least that's what I tell Bethany, who can't wait to go back to CA again).
Thanks for your support girls!! It means more than you know!! Quit running so much Karla and get busy on that blog!
Post a Comment