Our first Chritsmas in Italy was WONDERFUL!! Do you want to know why? One down, only two left to go!! I'm only kidding...umm...I think. Here's the real reason why it was wonderful.
Aren't they both so CUTE!! If you notice in the background we have a real chair and a dining room table. Our household goods arrived a week before Christmas. We couldn't have been happier! The arrival of our things has made life much more comfortable. Honestly I was dreading the next thirty or however many months we have left. Now it feels like the last two weeks have flown by!
So I do believe we are starting to make the adjustment. It's now been over two months since we arrived. It's feeling okay to say this is home...wouldn't want to call it home forever but it's okay for now! Now, it's your turn to come and visit us!! Here are a few more pictures of our Christmas.
A girl after my own heart!
A girl can never have too much lip gloss!
She loves her Daddy!
I just love these girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment