Sunday, November 20, 2011

Another Year Long Hiatus....What Can I Say?



We've just added a little one to the family and moved to Naples, Italy!! Just SMALL changes right...things poeople do every day!? We're trying to have the time of our lives though. So far since moving from our cozy home of Port Hueneme I've learned a few things that I'll share with you. Family is #1. It was great to be in Missouri with them for almost three weeks after saying sad goodbyes to our #1 friends in California! Moving overseas will make you value your loved ones even more. I'm so thankful for my little family. My little girls have trucked along as we climb mountains and through obstacles. My hubby is my best friend and and I thank the big man every day for him. And spare change...a coffee mug is about 1 1/2 cups, not every glass dish can be put in the oven, American washers and dryers actually work, the air smells beautiful in the U.S., Italy does have the most amazing pasta and is full of crazy drivers and I'm learning to appreciate the little things in life more every day. Ciao!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

You have a new little one now? What a cutie!!! And I am SO envious that you're living in Italy. Although I'm sure it must present some challenges... what an adventure!

Sarah said...

So good to hear from you Susanne!!