I've been feeling a little crafty lately...feeling the urge to pull the sewing machine down from the corner of the closet and wipe the dust off of it. It must be the holiday spirit in me. We are so excited for Christmas. I finished up most of my shopping yesterday...even T's. Won't he be suprised. Any guesses what I got him? Maybe he can spend more time now in his little hideout. We had big plans to get the tree up today but T is so fixated on putting up more outside decorations. He's trying to beat out our friends who had the gottiest decortations at Halloween. Sorry B & P. We all know T, even though he's so smart, he starts on something and that's ALL he can think about. He's off to Lowe's right now. I'm just gonna hang out with my little sicky today and pray that she will finally be better. She sure doesn't want to miss out on decorating gingerbread tomorrow at school. No playing for today!!
Oh, I also wanted to mention the cute little Posy Hair Clips that I ordered this morning. They are adorable. I fell in love with everything on her blog instantly. She is doing a give away right now also. I can't wait to get my Posies!!



1 comment:
Yes, Sarah, we had sooooooo much fun, didn't we!! Thanks for your gracious hospitality!
Thanks, too, for that great link you sent about Stephanie and her foods. I must try some of those recipes; some are at least 50% raw. And they look so good!!
I hope Madalyn is better real soon. Please give her hugs from us!
Great blog. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment