Friday, October 17, 2008

It's been too long...

It's been so long I was worried that I forgot my password to my account! So what have we been up to since my last blog. We all went to Missouri for my ten year class reunion the last weekend of September. It was wonderful to see so many of my classmates! I'm so glad that we went. The five days we were there flew by and before we knew it we were back home. Tim headed back out to Chicago the next morning and hasn't really been home since. He's so busy with work. Madayln and I are just doing our regular. She loves school and playing with all of her friends. It's amazing to watch her turn into a social butterfly. She used to be so timid and slow to warm. Now she plays with everyone. She caught a little bug and so we are at home resting today. Nothing a little NingXia Red and some oils won't fix. We are hoping she will be better for her soccer game tomorrow morning. She's so excited for her birthday at the end of the month. She's been counting down the days since the first of October. I can't believe she will be six already. I keep busy keeping up with her, making bows, and lots of other stuff. The days seem to fly by...I guess we must be having fun.

No comments: