We came back from the Young Living Convention determined to start our own garden. I think that it is so important to know where the majority of our food comes from and what it's treated with before putting it in our bodies. We are really lucky to have Lemon oil to soak everything with to remove pesticides and bacteria but I'm stoked that I don't even have to worry about using the Lemon on my own fruit and veggies. It is starting to produce and we are loving it. I swore as a kid that I would NEVER have a garden. It's amazing the things that our parents do that we swear we will never do and then do.
1 comment:
Yes, isn't it amazing how time changes our perspective of many things......like gardening? Your little garden looks wonderful. There's such peace of mind in growing your own produce.
So proud of you....
Mom
Post a Comment