This is a few day late. Since I have an unexpected day off and I am up and ready to go I have a little extra time to spend on here. Madalyn lost her first tooth on Sunday...she refuses a picture though. I was at the store when it happened. She says that she was in the bathroom and it just fell out. Okay...do teeth just fall out? I always had to pull on my just a bit. She said it didn't hurt at all and it just bled a little bit. So it wasn't as painful as I anticipated.
We went to Hurricane Harbor yesterday and had a great time. Madalyn just loves the water. She swam everywhere she possibly could. She's not too sure about the slides though. She's a bit timid, which I am thankful for. Hopefully it lasts into her teenage years also.
1 comment:
Aw, you HAVE TO take a picture!
Post a Comment