Friday, July 11, 2008

It's been a while.

It's been a while. I was thinking of closing the blogger account but I have all the time in the world right...so why not keep it up. We've been busy doing our regular thing. Time flies when you are having fun. Tim's traveling a lot but just to Irvine. No long, far away trips at this time. He's on his way home this afternoon. Since coming home from the Young Living Convention I've worked on bows, spent lots of time at the pool, and watched kids here and there. My sister came out for a week to help me with Madalyn over Seabee Days. We had a crazy weekend with having a craft booth for my bows, Tim's close friend's retirement, the pig roast, and having a little fun with my sister. It's all said and done now and we are just enjoying the summer. We are glad to see the sun here today as we haven't seen it for a week now. Madalyn is her sassy little self. She's ready to lose her first tooth. It's hanging from a thread. We made a new tooth fairy pillow last night so we are all ready now for it to come out. She loves the pool...sometimes I think she was meant to be a fish. We've started swimming laps and she's swimming about 500 yards every other day. She does really great and keeps track herself. It's a little over a month now until she starts kindergarten. Wow, time flies. We will be staying close to home the rest of the summer with the exception for a few little trips.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Wow! She can do 500 yards?!? That's impressive! I don't know what happened. Both of my kids are terrified of the water (which doesn't make any sense to me since Nate and I are both swimmers).