Saturday, January 5, 2008

Just keeping busy.

We've sure kept ourselves busy for the past week with projects. I don't know why I still feel the need to make more cookies...but I do. Madalyn and I made another batch of Gramma Wick's sugar cookies the other day. They are so yummy! We went out shopping in the rain yesterday. I figured it would be a good day to go as only the brave venture out when it rains in Southern California. The stores were empty. We picked up some fabric to make a few little dresses with our new sewing machine. Oh, what have I gotten myself into now. I was up until midnight last night finishing a dress up. Tim's gone right now and won't be back until Friday so we have lots of time to make a mess and do girl projects. Madalyn starts school again this week. She's been talking about going back now for a week. I guess she misses her friends...or she's tired of me!


No comments: