Monday, January 21, 2008

8/7 Central

We think that this is really funny so we thought we'd share it with you. Last night we were watching the Disney Channel and there was an advertisement for a movie that was going to be on "tomorrow at 8/7 central." So tonite we were on our way home and Madalyn says oh my gosh we gotta get home. Tim and I were like why and Madalyn says the movie's on at 8/7 central! We cracked up laughing. It's interesting the things kids pick up. So we talked about what 8/7 central meant tonite. Not quite sure if she totally understood it but we gave it our best shot.

While I am on the subject of funny things (I think I've shared this with some of you)...a while back ago we bought this blanket at the store with the Disney Princesses on it. A couple of days after we got it Madalyn says, "Mom where's my blanket." I was like what blanket...she really hadn't even had enough time to get attached to the thing. Anyways, she says you know mom the one with Cinderella and the three dorks. Oh my gosh Tim and I cracked up laughing!! Obviously she hasn't been very exposed to Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Kids say the most hilarious things!