Tuesday, January 27, 2009
It's Gone
I am on a bit of a high right now and want to share with everyone. I went to the dentist this morning for a cleaning and annual x-ray's. My dentist found a cavity in one of my bicuspid's in the later part of 2007. I scheduled two appointments in the last year to have the cavity filled and cancelled both times. Today, my x-ray's revealed no cavity in the tooth. My dentist was wowwed! I was a little suprised also. I had read article's stating that Thieves had properties that would regenerate teeth but I guess it was one of those things that I would have to experience myself to really beleive. Well, I experienced it this morning and it was amazing!!! Thieves Oil and the Thieves line for teeth are both amazing. I use the Ultra toothpaste, the mouthwash,and apply Thieves Oil directly to my teeth. I'm jumping for joy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment