Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thankful

I am sitting on the couch right now with Madalyn. We just came home from the track where my friend and I walk after Madalyn crashed her bike. I didn't see it happen but heard her screaming laying on the ground all the way on the other side of the track. After sprinting to her I found her with blood all over her mouth and nose. Oh God please be with me is all I could think please let the teeth be intact. I hadn't brought my cell phone and my friend hadn't arrived yet. Anyways, I took off my shirt (thankfully I had worn two) and told her to hold it on her mouth. My friend arrived and helped me keep her calm while I rounded up the dog and her bike. We rushed home and I attempted to get a good look. Whenever we have trauma I always remember Gary Young saying if you don't have any other oils than the ones you might need in an emergency then that's fine. I went to my bottle of Lavendar, which I will never run out of. After putting a call into the dentist I put it all over her gums and front teeth. She instantly stopped bleeding and stopped crying. I am so thankful we are blessed with the oils which are God's medicine. I feel so calm about her healing and know that I won't have to resort to pharma medicines. She looks pretty roughed up right now but just sat up and took a drink of her smoothie. I just wanted to share with you first how thankful I am to be sitting on my couch with her instead of in an emergency room and for Young Living's essential oils! We are truly taken care of by Our Maker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susanne said...

Poor Madalyn! And I totally understand about making your blog private. Nate and I have been going back and forth on it for a while now. I should probably just do it, but so many of my friends use google reader (which doesn't work if your blog is private... so they wouldn't know when I update) and so they said they probably would hardly ever look at my blog. But I'm sure I will eventually. I've gotten quite a few comments from strangers, so I know that a lot of people look at my blog that I don't know. Even more scary because of Nate's job! You never know what kind of crazy people are out there.