Thursday, December 6, 2007
It's been a while.
I don't know how many people check my blog but I figured I better update as the last blog was just after Halloween. For Christmas every year we have our pictures taken and send them to our family. This year it just hasn't gotten done. Tim's been in and out so much that it was going to be imposible to schedule an appointment with someone and then try to keep it. So I decided to try my hand with the camera on Sunday. I actually got some really cute shots of Madalyn. We had planned to go to San Diego this weekend and have my brother's wife snap a few shots of our family as she does some really great work with the camera but time doesn't permit a trip down there. Tim leaves for New Orleans on Monday and then my parents come the week after that and then it's Christmas. Where does the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know, isn't December just flying by?!? Nate is graduating in just two weeks! Yay! (I love that picture, by the way)
Post a Comment